HOW TO MAINTAIN YOUR BRAIDED WIG.
Friendly Reminder: Braided wigs beginners or first-time users should install in a salon by a professional hairstylist. After that, you can easily install it by yourself.
When you first receive your braided wig, take it out of the package and stretch it out fingers combined because the packaging might make them fold/wrinkle. By doing this, it'll make the wig go back to its normal state.
- How To Wash: Dip midway into a bowl of lukewarm water with a few drops of shampoo and then rinse afterward. The whole purpose of dipping the wig into lukewarm water is to get rid of sweat and dust after usage.
- Drying The Wig: The best way to dry a braided wig is underneath direct sunlight in an open-air space. Nothing comes close to natural daylight and natural air. It is best to let your wig dry overnight and have a backup version on hand if you need to wear one right away. Blow drying a braided wig is acceptable, but you should blow with care to avoid hair frizz. Apply hair mousse while wet and as desired from time to time when dry to keep frayed hair away. Always hang upright with the tips straight too. You can hang them on a wig hanger, a standard house hanger, on a mannequin, or a suspended rope.
- Wig Conditioner/Cream: Depending on the braided wig you have, you should spray a conditioner every time you wear your wig or apply a cream version to keep the shine.
DON'T DO THE FOLLOWING
- Do not have your braided wig tied up too often because doing this will leave the ends looking tacky.
- Do not plait the end of the braids if you don't know how.
- Unless you already know how to maintain braided wigs, do not sleep with your braided wig on because that will result in many frayed hairs appearing.
Good maintenance is the key to getting good value for your money. No matter how good something is, if not properly maintained, it will wither away.
HOW LONG BEFORE I RECEIVE MY ORDER/ORDERS?
Our wigs are 100% Hand-made so we pay special attention in processing them
Our standard Processing time is 2-4 weeks and Delivery 3-7 working days.
It can be earlier Depending on the style.
We will notify you immediately your order is ready and we’ll send you pictures before we ship out the wig/wigs to you.
DO YOU OFFER BLEACHED KNOTS?
Yes, we offer bleached knots for FREE so that your wigs can look very natural.
CAN MY WIG/WIGS BE MADE IN MY OWN PREFERRED COLOR?
Yes, your wig can be made in your choice of color.
HOW LONG DOES YOUR WIG LAST FOR
Our wigs are handmade and can last for up to 2years and beyond with good maintenance. For braided wigs, you can give them a mild wash(not with hot water) and apply styling mouse on the wig to ensure it looks neat always.
I WANT THIS WIG TO COME FAST, WHAT DO I DO?
Kindly send us a mail lets know your desired style, length and lace type to decide if our Express team can handle this.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY COLORED ROOTS?
Its refering to the hair base, do you want it to be the same color with the color of the extensions?
Keep in mind that our default hair base color is natural brown. For example, So if you want the natural color changed to the Red or Blonde hair you ordered, for the entire hair to be same color, then select “custom order”
Most ladies like their hair root natural though.
WHAT PAYMENTS OPTIONS DO YOU ACCEPT ASIDE CREDITS/DEBITS CARDS?
We accept payment via the following options only;
(1.) Western Union
(2.) Money Gram
(3.) Wire transfer
(5.) World Remit
(6.) Bank transfer (GUARANTY TRUST BAnk, Nigeria)
HOW DO I DETERMINE THE SIZE OF CAP?
You can measure the circumference of your head and relate the result you get in inches to any of the options in the “sizing guide” located below the wig you want to order.
ARE YOUR CAP BASE 100% HUMAN HAIR?
Yes, they are 100% human hair
CAN I WEAR MY WIG GLUELESS?
Yes, you can
DO YOU ACCEPT PAYPAL
No we don’t. Kindly use our other forms of payments.
I DON’T WANT MY WIG FULL, WHAT DO I DO
Please do indicate how you would like the density of your wig to be, either full or standard when placing your order.
You can send us a message.
HOW DO I TAKE OUR TWISTs/BRAIDS FROM MY WIG
We get lot of request from clients requesting for full density, however if you feel your unit is too full please carefully take out some braids/twists at the back of your wig by cutting out some few strands or take it the salon to have them remove for you,it won't affect the Wig in any way.
HOW DO I USE WESTERN UNION/MONEY GRAM TO COMPLETE PAYMENT FOR MY WIG
When you get to the checkout page on our website, please choose Western Union or Money gram as your mode of payment and go ahead to place your order. After your order is placed, an email will be sent to you containing our payment info with further instructions.